- Global network, more than 100 companies in more than 80 countries
- Cross-border implementation of employee benefit solutions
- Options for improving risk management and governance of employee benefits solutions
Allianz Global Benefits is a member of the Allianz Group. Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, it has access to a team of international experts based in regional Allianz offices in Austria, UK, USA, Poland and Singapore.
Within the Allianz Group, Allianz Global Benefits is responsible for designing and implementing international employee benefit solutions in the area of corporate life, pension and health. These solutions include both insurance solutions and asset management/hybrid approaches. The international service offering of Allianz Global Benefits is rounded off by its international risk management programs like Pooling, Consolidated Underwriting, Captive programs as well as customized expatriate solutions.
Allianz Global Benefits makes a personal account management team (consisting of an account director and account managers) available to multinational corporations, to act as a single point of contact in for all employee benefits related queries.
This dedicated account management team coordinates the design and implementation of cross-border employee benefit solutions on behalf of the multinational client. The account management team also provides consolidated reports (on an annual basis for Pooling and on a quarterly basis for Captive clients), giving a global overview of the their international employee benefit risk management program.
Solutions for multinational corporations
Allianz Global Benefits develops solutions in the following areas:
- Group insurance (“Stand Alone program”)
Allianz Global Benefits implements locally and globally optimized employee benefit solutions in the area of corporate life, pension and health.
- International risk management programs
Allianz Global Benefits assists the implementation and manages the clients Pooling, Consolidated Underwriting or Captive program at global level. In these programs risk of local employee benefit plans (placed with one of Allianz Global Benefits Network Insurers) are consolidated into one account. Combined insurance risks can comprise at corporate life, pension (risk component) and health.
- Customized expatriate programs
Allianz Global Benefits offers made-to-measure employee benefit solutions for internationally active and mobile employees who cannot be admitted on local level. Employee benefit plans in the area of life, pension and health, travel and assistance are offered to expatriates and third-country nationals traveling on business to <insert your country> or abroad.
The specific success factors of Allianz Global Benefits are:
- A strong network of more than 100 leading local network insurers (Allianz subsidiaries and selected external insurance partners) with top ratings for security and financial strength in more than 80 countries ensures that in-depth local expertise is available in the field of employee benefits.
- The extensive specialist knowledge, global reach, implementation experience, capital strength and solidity of the Allianz Group allow the design of made-to-measure international employee benefit solutions.
- Holistic coordination and implementation of employee benefit solutions across the globe.
Allianz Global Benefits provides international sales directors and account managers for all local and global employee benefit solutions.
Allianz Global Benefits can call upon “Allianz Global Benefits Contact Persons”, recognized local employee benefit experts, in all key regions and countries.
Allianz Global Benefits provides consolidated reports (on an annual basis for Pooling and on a quarterly basis for Captive). These provide a global overview of the local employee benefit plans and ensure greater transparency and better risk management.
Allianz Global Benefits offers multinational corporations direct sources of information in the form of newsletters, seminars and conferences.